What is sabor a selva? It’s a blog in English and Spanish dedicated to our lives in Peru. It best translates to Essence of the Jungle.
- We are a married couple living in Pucallpa, Peru. We both hold dual US/Peruvian citizenship. We have lived here since late 2009. We moved back for family reasons. It is a simple life and we enjoy it.
- If you want/need any information about Pucallpa, just post a comment and I will reply(English or Spanish).
- If you prefer to email us for more information, please use [email protected]
- We are also on FaceBook: LINK
What we offer:
- Excellent, cost effective translations.
- Interpretation services for live events.
- Assist travelers with various needs, such as: Assistance with Peruvian bureaucratic issues, booking/changing plane and bus tickets.
- Assistant with business and labor issues.
- We do not book hotels or lodges, but are happy to recommend local companies to assist you.
- Other services. Please email specific requests to: [email protected]
Scott is a certified TEFL teacher with 4 years of experience. Over 20 years of management and computer support experience. Scott is also a certified supervisor and technical support trainer.
Kelly holds a B.S. in Accounting with an emphasis in Finance from Universidad Nacional de Ucayali as well as an MPA (Master’s in Public Administration). Kelly is a practicing CPC (Certified Public Accountant) here in Peru, fluent in English and Spanish, current status with the Peruvian CPC Association available upon request.
Please feel free to contact us: [email protected]
Thanks for visiting! Let us know what we can do to improve our site.